Sun, Sept. 20th, 2010 Weather : september chills 64º/60º

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 

TOPSHOP ® Job Applications

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alison

PostSubject: TOPSHOP ® Job Applications   Tue Sep 07 2010, 02:20

TOPSHOP
Is Now Hiring

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Jobs Available at TOPSHOP

Manager & Co-Manager
Manager's & Co-Manager's will deal with not only Customers but all employees. They must be responsible, understanding, innovative & cope well with people. Must have had atleast one year of experience in Business Management and/or Fashion. Must be atleast 16 years of age.

Boutique Staff
Boutique Staff will deal with customers & work as the cashier. They must be respectful, generally positive & Patient. Must have atleast one month of experience in working as Boutique staff elsewhere and/or fashion in general. Must be atleast 15 years of age.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Job Resume

Please, only apply for one job (that includes other stores in the city) due to the fact that a student to have 2 jobs whilst in school is un-realistic. Please only apply for a job if you meet the full requirements, otherwise your wasting everyones time. Please, dont automatically assume you've got the job just because you applied, you will be sent a Personal message from an admin wether or not you were Hired, then you will be added to the official Staff list. Please copy & paste the resume below, then reply to this post with the areas filled.

Username:

Ic Name:

Job Applying for:

List Previous and/or most recent experience:

Why should you get the Job?:

If hired, what would you bring to TOPSHOP?:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amirah

PostSubject: Re: TOPSHOP ® Job Applications   Thu Nov 18 2010, 14:09

Username:Skidolz

Ic Name: Amirah Moretti

Job Applying for: Co-Manager

List Previous and/or most recent experience: H&M, I had to leave because of my enrollment in Sedgwick, But I worked there for 2 years.

Why should you get the Job?: I should get the job beacuse I have Excellent people skills, and I can handle tasks quickly and efficiently.

If hired, what would you bring to TOPSHOP?: I would bring a great working experience with co-workers and a great shopping experience with the customers.

Amirah Moretti
PLEASE SIGN HERE
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tigger(;

PostSubject: Re: TOPSHOP ® Job Applications   Fri Nov 19 2010, 07:29

Kso..
Name: Sophey.
Ic name: Virginia May Winters.
Applying for: Model for topshop!
Wink
Back to top Go down